Worship Service - November 22, 2020
Hello... Welcome to Elk Plain Community Church. We are thankful that you found our Sunday Worship Service page. We hope this will be a blessing to you.
This Week at EPCC
- Worship Service Sunday 10:45 a.m.
- Sk8 Church Tuesday 6:30 p.m.
- Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!
- Men's Bible Study Saturday (in the Fireside Room) 8:00 a.m. at EPCC.
Next Sunday 11/29
- Worship Services 10:45 a.m.
JULIET'S CHRISTMAS BABY DOLLS
Juliet Grieve is collecting new baby dolls to be handed out at Christmastime to children at Mary Bridge Children's Hospital. You can donate new dolls and toys at the church, or look for "Juliet's Christmas Baby Dolls" on Amazon and they will be delivered directly to the Grieves. They are delivering all donations on December 16th.
We do a lot of communication through Remind.
Sermon Discussion Questions
- How is our submission to human institutions for the Lord's sake?
- Why does God want us to be submissive?
- Under what circumstances are we to resist human authority?
- What is your best understanding of authority and how do you apply it to our present circumstances?