Worship Service - November 29, 2020
Hello... Welcome to Elk Plain Community Church. We are thankful that you found our Sunday Worship Service page. We hope this will be a blessing to you.
This Week at EPCC
- Worship Service Sunday 10:45 a.m.
- Sk8 Church Tuesday 6:30 p.m.
- Ladies Bible Study Tuesday (in the Fireside Room) 6:30 p.m.
- AWANA Wednesday 6:15 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Growth and Fellowship Group Thursday 7 p.m.
Online via Zoom Click here to join the meeting!
(Contact Pastor Heath for the password.)
- Men's Bible Study Saturday (in the Fireside Room) 8:00 a.m. at EPCC
Next Sunday 12/6
- Worship Services 10:45 a.m.
JULIET'S CHRISTMAS BABY DOLLS
Juliet Grieve is collecting new baby dolls to be handed out at Christmastime to children at Mary Bridge Children's Hospital. You can donate new dolls and toys at the church, or look for "Juliet's Christmas Baby Dolls" on Amazon and they will be delivered directly to the Grieves. They are delivering all donations on December 16th.
We do a lot of communication through Remind.
Sermon Discussion Questions
- What is the context of these verses? How are they related and how are they different than the verses that precede and follow?
- What kind of suffering is addressed?
- What does God expect from us in the workplace and/or school?
- How can suffering bring you closer to God?